Monday, March 2, 2009

happy morning

This morning was perfect! I woke up to this....
The SUN!! It was shining through the window so bright and beautiful...I know this may not seem like such a big deal, but those of you on this grey island with us can relate.

....had a delicious cup of coffee. It wasn't really Starbucks coffee, it was some yummy Maple Pecan flavored coffee that Krissy sent from a little coffee shop in Augusta (Thanks, Krissy!)...


...and, of course, this ALWAYS makes my morning...
We're always greeted with this amazing smile when we go to get Asher up--either first thing in the morning or from naps! What a Blessing he truly is!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

That smile would make anyone get out of bed in the morning. What a precious guy. : )

KToth said...

Glad you get to wake up to a smiling baby. What a blessing that is. :)
Also, you'll have to forgive me. I'm retarded. I was looking at my calendar a couple of weeks ago and I have a note written on next Wednesday0- "Asher's first birthday, get gift..." So I sent the gift last week. Oops. That note was to remind me to start looking for his gift, not his actual birthday. Oh well. This is reverse Krissy-gifting. Usually I'm a month late, this is just really early. Can you set it aside for me?

Unknown said...

Wow - you are blessed! What a sweet face- he makes me smile - Can't wait to see all of you - sending kisses and hugs to Asher - Love, Nana Jackie and Leo