Monday, March 2, 2009

buddies

I stole this picture from Janell (Thanks for being a better documenting Mama than me, Janell and always having your camera available!). This is Asher's buddy, Chase. Last week, he got to have several Play Dates with Chase. Asher is 2 months older than Chase (almost to the day) and it is so fun to see them interact. They like to copy what the other one does. Janell and I also noticed that just because they are merely (almost) 8 and 10 months old, they already are showing signs of selfishness--Thank you, sin nature! If Chase has a toy and Asher has a toy, Asher will put down his toy and try to "grab" (more like smack with an open hand) Chase's toy, and vice versa! Their mannerisms are so so similar and they are so fun to watch together. They are good at keeping each other entertained, too, so Janell and I are very grateful to be able to do our own thing while they play together! Chase left today for a few weeks and Asher is going to miss him terribly. Have a great time meeting all your extended family, Chase!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Asher is such a cutie!!! Thanks for sharing what is going on in your life. I am so glad he has a good buddy to play with. What a treat for him and for you! I am known as Mom on these comments so sorry but I am Gwen.