Monday, July 13, 2009

i'm a keeper--oma and granddad said so!

Thanks, Oma and Granddad for the great shirt from Destin. I hope next time you vacation there, I can go with you. Mama and Dada told me it's a great place. There's lots of sun, lots of heat and lots of water and sand. I can't wait to see it. When Mama first showed me this shirt it was way too big for me. It doesn't seem like that long ago when you sent it and I can already wear it. I hope you are all having a great Monday so far. In other news...I'm very excited to find out tomorrow if I am going to have a baby brother or a baby sister...stay tuned... **Posted by Asher**
All dressed, looking sharp (as usual if I must say so myself) and ready for the day

"Touchdown!" or "Praise the Lord!"

This finger in my mouth has become my new all-time position lately. I have 2 more teeth about to break through on my bottom gums. OW!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Adorable! That says it all!