Wednesday, August 12, 2009

still a boy

We had our official ultrasound today to see Baby Boy #2. He is in fact (very obviously) still a boy, so that's good! He is currently weighing in at 13 oz, measuring 1 day smaller than I am pregnant--let's keep that small trend up, please and has a strong heartbeat of 143. It was great to get to see him and know that everything is looking healthy and strong! I love Psalm 139:13 that says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." This little guy is truly being knitted together in my womb by a wonderful and magnificent Creator. We can't wait to meet him in December!


Face (looks like a skull), is on the left, abdomen with heart and kidneys and bladder is on the right; hand is on top

A better picture of the face, abdomen and hand

3 comments:

Maggie said...

What an awesome God we serve. His handiwork is truly miraculous.

Wendy said...

I look that pic of just the foot. So cute. I love baby feet : )

Cale & Katie said...

Hello Watsons! congrats on baby boy #2! I didn't know you had this blog until reading up on Facebook! Love it! Hope all is well for you guys...Cheers!
The Marthens